- Start your day off at the National Museum.
- Next stop is the King Sobhuza Memorial Park
- The go to the Mantenga Cultural Village and watch traditional dances and learn about Swazi lifestyle
- Lunch will be at Sibane Hotel.
- Next stop is the Ezulwini Roadside Market
- Then Mantenga Craft and Lifestyle Centre
- Stop over at the Mahlanya Market. Do a small show for the people there. They’ll love it!!
- Back to Sibane Hotel. Have dinner and spend the night.
- First stop is the Swazi Candles
- Next stop is Gone Rural. See the women’s projects there. Have a brief tour of the – on – fire Amphitheatre
- Then drive to Mlilwane Wildlife Sanctuary – cycle through the park
- Have lunch there
- Then head on to the Manzini Market. Put up a show for the people there. They’ll enjoy this too.
- Last stop for the day is the George Hotel.
- Have dinner and spend the night
- An early morning drive takes you to the North of Swaziland.
- Start at Ngwenya Glass. Watch as workers mould molten glass into different shapes and sizes. This is nice. Buy a memento or two.
- Next stop is Malolotja. Go for the Tree Top Canopy Tour. Have light meals afterwards.
- Next stop is Maguga Dam. Visit the view point and marvel at the awesome views. You’ll love this.
- Last stop for the day is Pigg’s Peak Casino and Hotel. Have Dinner and spend the night.
- An early morning drive takes you to Mkhaya Game Reserve. 10am – 4pm
- Take a drive to the Hlane Royal National Park. Go for a game drive.
- Then drive to Shewula Mountain Camp. Have lunch
- Go for a cultural tour. Put up a show at one of the Primary Schools.
- Then back to the camp. Have dinner and spend the night
- In the morning, after breakfast, prepare to depart for Mozambique.